Monday, December 26, 2011

Another page turns...

Well I suppose it's time for an update, not that anyone really needs to be updated about what's going on in my life.  The only ones who read my blog are probably the ones who already know what I'm up to, but oh well.  Life in the burg seems to have slowed down a bit.  Being off track seems to do that.  Student Support is pretty much over, we are just getting ready for Get Connected... which is ready.  Over the past few Months I have seen some close friends come together and get married.  Interestingly enough, a lot of them met around the same time and are getting married around the same time.  Where was I you may ask... in the library... doing homework... thus is the story of my life.  At times it seems the world moves on around me just leaving me dizzy and nauseous.  But all is well, and life is good.  In all honesty, I am ready for the crazy semester to start.  I'll be up to my ears in classes and other things, but at least I won't wonder every day what I am going to do... as I have done most days the last few months.  With every new semester comes new people, new friends, new experiences, new trials, new joys, new love interests, new heart breaks... it's all a never ending cycle.  Overall, it's been a good year.  It hasn't ended the way I was hoping, but it's probably ending the way it is supposed to.  The question is now, what will a new year bring my way?

No comments:

Post a Comment